- What ages are C’est Moi range of Professional Skincare and Performance Makeup suitable for?
C’est Moi is specially formulated for kids aged 4 – 12 years and also suitable for any persons with sensitive skin.
- Where are C’est Moi products made?
C’est Moi’s Professional Skincare line is 100% made in France and the Performance Makeup is primarily from Italy and Europe. This is dependent on the country with the best source that can produce the best quality of the individual item.
- Are C’est Moi products natural?
Each and every C’est Moi Skincare product contains not less than 95% natural ingredients or ingredients derived from nature. C’est Moi’s key active ingredients contain Fresh cells that bring to the skin, the full benefits of the natural fruits and vegetables.
- What if my child ingests the product content by accident?
If your child took in very small amounts, you may expect mild irritations. If it is more than a taste of a lick of the product, please consult a doctor immediately.
- Can C’est Moi products cause any allergy reactions?
All C’est Moi products are formulated only with the purest ingredients derived from Nature and without any harmful ingredients known to cause skin allergy and problems.
- Are C’est Moi products suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, our products are formulated with only the best of what Nature has to offer together with the latest cosmetic innovation and technology. With our core focus on the use of skin friendly, natural ingredients and the avoidance of toxic, harmful ones, our products are well suited for the most sensitive skin types.
- Do C’est Moi products have an expiry date?
We use only natural and the freshest of ingredients in our formulations and the expiry date of products (skincare to makeup) varies from 6 months to 24 months from the date it is opened.
- How can I use C’est Moi Professional Skincare as a routine?
In The Day: Start with the Delicate Skin Cleanser, followed by the All Purpose Hydrating Gel and finish with the Moisture Sunscreen Base.
In The Night: Start with the Skin Conditioning Cleansing Milk, followed by the Beauty Sleep Night Cream to finish.
- What is the difference between the Cleansing Milk and Skin Cleanser?
The Cleansing Milk can be used as a makeup remover; it is a non-rinse formula which allows for the makeup to be wiped off easily while the Skin Cleanser is a delicate wash for children’s skin that can be used for the face as well as the other parts of the body.
- Can the Makeup Crayon be used on the lips?
Yes, the Makeup Crayon is safe for use on the lips but we recommend using the Lip Crayon which contains 98% natural contents and is smooth and creamy. It will be more comfortable on the lips.